To register or for more information, please call or come by the Parks & Recreation Department, 1250 N. Hollenbeck Avenue, Covina, (626) 384-5340. Office hours are Monday-Thursday and alternate Fridays, 10 am-5:45 pm. Deluxe motor coaches and professional drivers are used on all trips. Preregistration is required for all trips.
- Registration is accepted by phone (with Visa/Mastercard only), by mail and in person on an equal basis. Priority is not given to any one method of registration.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration. Spaces will not be held without payment.Cash, checks (made payable to “City of Covina”), and credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) are accepted.
- If all seats are sold, a waiting list will be established.
- Trips are subject to change without notice.
- Trips may be cancelled due to low registration.
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age, and if under age 18, must be accompanied by an adult.
- All trips leave from and return to 1250 N. Hollenbeck Avenue.
- Trips go rain or shine.
- No smoking allowed on the bus.
- Special services (wheelchair accessibilty) must be requested 30 days before trip.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for all returned checks, (NSF, closed account, or stopped payment).
for the registration form.